- Дата на обявата: 11.07.2018
- Код: 117010
- Местоположение: София
- Категория: .NET
- Вид заетост: Пълен работен ден
- Необходим опит: 2+ години
Currently for one of our partners, a rapidly expanding British I.T. & Services company with more than 2 decades in the industry, we are looking for a self-motivated ASP.NET Developer!
As an ASP.NET Developer, you will have to:
- Help build a new platform based on ASP.NET Core;
- Write clean, well-architected, readable code;
- Refactor, maintain and enhance existing codebase across all related projects;
- Work with teams across the business to improve functionality of the existing platform;
- Interact with clients when required to understand requirements and assist in integrations.
The successful candidate has:
- Proven understanding of .Net framework and the C# language;
- Professional experience using ASP.NET Core (2), Razor pages, MVC;
- Understanding of security and session management;
- Experience in developing Windows services;
- Experience in developing REST APIs;
- Knowledge of Entity framework / Microsoft SQL server;
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills (both to a technical and non-technical audience) – interviews will be in English only;
- A keen desire to learn new methodologies, tools and languages;
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail;
- Problem Solving skills and innovative thinking;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
An advantage would be:
- Familiarity with Django Rest Framework;
- Familiarity with Twitter Bootstrap;
- Knowledge of testing frameworks in different languages;
- DevOps experience, specifically Ansible/Fabric, Docker, AWS and CircleCI.
Becoming part of our partners’ company you get:
- Opportunity to work in an international environment with young and dynamic team;
- Opportunity to actively participate in project planning and development;
- Possibilities for career development within the Company;
- Competitive salary, with the added benefit of Medical Insurance after the third month;
- Flexible work time, with the possibility of remote work.
If you recognize yourself in this position, please send your CV in English using the form in the right. We will contact all of the approved candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment №1938 / 25.09.2015.