NOC Infrastructure Engineer
NOC Infrastructure Engineer
- Дата на обявата: 25.06.2018
- Код: 256011
- Местоположение: Пловдив
- Категория: Technical Support
- Вид заетост: Пълен работен ден
- Необходим опит: 5+ години
For one of our partners – an industry leading company provider of turnkey online gaming solutions and powers the most successful gaming operators around the globe, we are looking for a NOC Infrastructure Engineer!
As a NOC Infrastructure Engineer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining the company’s monitoring systems, assisting and act as liaison between the DEV, Tech Ops and IT departments, setting up different KPIs for measuring and monitoring the performance.
- Implementing and maintaining the monitoring system and writing custom scripts when needed;
- Providing operational support to the different company’s units;
- Acting as point of contact from functional teams to investigate production issues, troubleshoot and resolve problems;
- Be involved in the development and deployment procedures to design and setup the necessary monitoring and KPIs.
Core competencies and requirements:
- 5+ years of experience with enterprise grade monitoring tools and systems;
- Excellent technical, analysis and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent interdepartmental collaboration and teaming abilities, strong communication skills;
- 5+ years of experience with Windows and Linux server environments including design, implementation and troubleshooting (IIS, MSBuild, NGINX, HA Proxy);
- Good understanding of TCP/IP network environments including design, implementation and troubleshooting (TCP/IP, DNS, LAN, WAN, VPN);
- Good understanding of VMware infrastructure design, implementation and troubleshooting (Hypervisour, ESXi, vCenter);
- 3 years hands-on experience with scripting language (Bash/PowerShell/Python);
- Hands-on experience with SQL/noSQL databases.
An advantage would be:
- Good understanding in XML/JSON;
- Previous working experience in Web Hosting;
- Hands-on experience with CDN and WAF;
- Hands-on experience with Selenium;
- Previous experience with Apache Kafka and Microservices.
What our partner can offer you:
- Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development;
- Formal review process twice a year;
- Very good remuneration;
- Comprehensive health insurance + gym;
- Team building and fun activities;
- High end modern office facilities;
- Dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Open and transparent communication;
- Long term career growth opportunities;
- Professional growth, extra education opportunities and cross-locations knowledge sharing;
- English classes;
- Fruits and snacks in the office.
If you see yourself in the role of NOC Infrastructure Engineer, please send your CV using the form in the right. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment №1938 / 25.09.2015.