Senior IoT Developer
Senior IoT Developer
- Дата на обявата: 31.05.2018
- Код: 315013
- Местоположение: София
- Категория: Java
- Вид заетост: Пълен работен ден
- Необходим опит: 3+ години
We are looking for a Senior IoT Developer for one of our partners – software company with over 45 years of customer-centric innovation. Our partner is ranked as a leader in many innovative and digital technology categories.
As a Senior IoT Developer you will simplify and accelerate the connection of “things” to the business of leading international brands and support them in every related topic:
- Advanced Analytics (Streaming Analytics, Machine Learning);
- IoT Edge Device Management;
- Integration and Enterprise Connectivity;
- IoT (Big) Data Management;
- Application Enablement and Management.
Also, You will deliver technical consulting activities and work on:
- analysis of customer requirements, functional specifications and optimization potentials;
- complex end-to-end automation solutions and new applications;
- their design, architecture, implementation, deployment and test, using varied interpersonal and technical skills.
The successful candidate has:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technologies or related;
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience in:
- Enterprise architecture and integration principles – REST, SmartREST, SOAP, XML;
- Relational Databases;
- Fluent English;
- Willingness to travel and work globally;
- Strong communication & teamwork skills.
Special knowledge as an advantage:
- Frontend development skills (Angular JS, JSF, HTML 5, CSS, NodeJS, Bootstrap, etc.);
- Problem-solving attitude with an understanding of IoT related business challenges and ability to transfer them into technical solution designs;
- Experience with Real-Time Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Science, Device Connectivity, Cloud Technology, Adaptive Decisions;
- Knowledge of the following protocols and APIs (MQTT, AMQP, OPC UA);
- Experience with Maven, Docker, Microservice Architecture;
- International study or work experience;
- Good knowledge of German;
- Enthusiastic, ambitious attitude and willingness to work without close supervision.
Becoming part of our partners’ company you receive:
- An opportunity to work on some of the most important and challenging products used by large enterprises all over the world;
- Excellent remuneration package with additional social and medical benefits;
- Work-life balance – 25 days of vacation, flexible working hours, home office policy;
- Well-defined career and personal development opportunities in wide range of technology areas;
- Regular training and team building events;
- A sustainable job in a global environment;
- Fun and comfortable working atmosphere.
If you see yourself in the above listed opportunity, send us your CV in English using the form in the right. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment №1938 / 25.09.2015.