- Дата на обявата: 25.06.2018
- Код: 256008
- Местоположение: София
- Категория: Java
- Вид заетост: Пълен работен ден
- Необходим опит: 2+ години
Currently, we are looking for a Software Engineer / Java, Build & Internationalization for one of our partners – software company with over 45 years of customer-centric innovation. Our partner is ranked as a leader in many innovative and digital technology categories.
About the job
As part of the DevOps engineering team, the candidate should actively participate in various areas of our work:
- Actively participate in all aspects of development process – architecture, implementation and support of the products developed in the team;
- Designing, developing and maintaining various services and tools;
- Proactively supporting, contributing and improving ongoing processes, tools and activities;
- Participating in internal team education and knowledge sharing sessions;
- Provide internationalization consulting to the company’s development teams;
- Perform internationalization audit of newly developed or acquired products;
- Provide and maintain infrastructure for automated localization processes.
The successful candidate has:
- 2+ years of relevant experience;
- Extensive knowledge of Java;
- IT Related University degree or equivalent experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies.
Special knowledge as an advantage:
- Ant, Gradle, Ivy, Maven;
- Web services (REST);
- SCM (SVN, GIT);
- Web Development;
- i18n tools, automation and best practices.
Becoming part of our partners’ company you receive:
- An opportunity to work on some of the most important and challenging products used by large enterprises all over the world;
- Excellent remuneration package with additional social and medical benefits;
- Work-life balance – 25 days of vacation, flexible working hours, home office policy;
- Well-defined career and personal development opportunities in wide range of technology areas;
- Regular training and team building events;
- A sustainable job in a global environment;
- Fun and comfortable working atmosphere.
If you see yourself in the above listed opportunity apply now by sending us your CV in English using the form in the right. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment №1938 / 25.09.2015.