- Дата на обявата: 02.07.2018
- Код: 27002
- Местоположение: София
- Категория: UI/UX
- Вид заетост: Пълен работен ден
- Необходим опит: 3+ години
Plovdiv Academy is looking for an Experienced UI/UX Designer to join in a team of specialists at an American software company!
As a UI/UXI Designer, you will participate in the creation of enterprise-class mobile and web applications as well as in-house print designs using proven design patterns and best practices. You will work to create innovative, user-centered solutions for a wide range of platforms including responsive web, web applications, native applications and more.
The ideal UI/UX Designer has 3+ years of working within a software development team and can work both independently and collaboratively to produce simple and elegant solutions to complex problems, and has experience with:
- Experience design of native mobile apps;
- Experience design of responsive web apps;
- Graphic design of print and marketing materials;
- Translating project requirements into journey maps, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, user testing and other UX documentation that informs design decisions and meets business requirements;
- Translate sketches, low and high-fidelity wireframes into complete visual compositions, mockups and clickable prototypes;
- Participate in the design discovery process, including participatory workshops, user research, competitive analysis, heuristic evaluations and other parts of the design process involving research and experimentation;
- Work on an international team of 9 experience designers located in Bulgaria and the United States.
- 3+ years of experience working as a UI/UX designer within a digital product development environment;
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design principles and best practices;
- An online portfolio that demonstrates excellent UX decision making and documentation, visual and typographic design skill;
- Ability to create both wireframes, detailed visual designs and clickable prototypes;
- Expert knowledge of guidelines and documentation for native iOS and Android applications;
- Excellent proficiency with working in Sketch, InVision and Adobe CC suite;
- Familiarity with software design processes and production workflows;
- Excellent English – spoken and written;
- Excellent communication, organizational and documentation skills;
- Responsible and team-oriented person.
An advantage would be:
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3;
- Experience working with Principle, Origami or other motion/interaction design tools;
- Experience with design strategy and design thinking techniques.
The company offers:
- Professional growth in an international company;
- Latest technologies available;
- Knowledge sharing;
- Various and challenging projects;
- Career path with regular salary increases;
- Flexible working time;
- Technical trainings with certificates;
- Leadership and soft skills trainings;
- Additional health and dental insurance;
- Covered transport expenses + Company bike to use;
- Business English Classes;
- Discounts in shops & restaurants;
- Opportunity to relocate to one of company’s offices in Bulgaria.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV using the form in the right. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment №1938 / 25.09.2015.